Bonny Doon Vineyard – Tasting Room
Architect: Mark Primack • Location: Santa Cruz, CA., 2009
Commercial remodel of an existing vegetable warehouse in West Santa Cruz. This job involved the conversion of an old packing shed , on the west side of Santa Cruz, into a tasting room and restaurant for the adjacent Bonny Doon Winery.
- Interior design based on Fibonacci series
- Private seating pods and casework from reclaimed wine barrels
- Radiant heated Cave floor of in-house made Terra-crete
- Radiant heating in Cave floor of in-house made Terr-crete
- New windows and skylights
- New commercial kitchen
- Walk-in refrigeration
- Cast on-site colored concrete wine bars and fountain
- Redwood walls
Some years later we remodeled the facility into its’ current incarnation as “The West End Tap & Kitchen”.