4,500 sq. ft Remodel • 4 bedrooms, 3 baths • detached 4 car garage with 2nd floor accessory dwelling unit.
Talk about making a silk purse from a sow’s ear! This job involved the remodel of an existing poorly built tract-style home from the 1970s. Schultz Construction gutted the main structure and extensive foundation and structural work was performed.
- Large entrance door connects spacious indoor/ outdoor living spaces
- New electric, plumbing and mechanical systems
- Radiant floor hydronic heating
- Stone flooring in interior and exterior living space
- Bronze aluminum windows
- Acid stain and color stucco exterior, library and living room feature walls
- Crescent stone kitchen island
- Standing seam metal roof
- Lap pool
815 Almar Ave. #17,
Santa Cruz, CA 95060